More Australians use Specsavers than any other optometrist!
Specsavers Sunbury offers specialist optical health & vision services, and the region’s largest range of designer and affordable frames.
Specsavers Sunbury specialises in;
- Eye health and testing examinations for children, family and seniors
- Functional & fashionable frame selection for single-vision, multifocal and specialist lenses
- Occupational and safety prescription eyewear
- Contact lenses
- Sport & swimming goggles
- Medicare bulk billing of eye examinations
- In-store processing of health fund claims
Vouchers MUST be redeemed at time of purchase for discount to apply. Vouchers available at Tel: 9740-6584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveniently located at 70 Evans Street Sunbury (next to Foodworks), book your eye examination at;
- Tel: 03-9740-6584
- Online at Specsavers Sunbury
Specsavers Sunbury is the proud winner of the 2017 Hume City Council “Retailer of the Year” Award.