An invitation to promote your business and support your community.
Your support for local senior secondary school students through Workplace Learning makes a real difference.
One of the best ways to improve outcomes for young people is to give them opportunities to experience the real world of work while still at school. Structured Workplace Learning (SWL) placements enable students to gain valuable skills and insights which will inform their career pathway planning. This Program is a government funded initiative designed to improve vocational opportunities for secondary school students through placement with local employers. The commitment? Only 5-10 working days.
Benefits for your business:
* Add value to formal school learning
* Raise your community profile.
* Develop your future workforce using placements as a ‘try before you buy’ recruitment strategy.
* Develop your staff as they mentor a young person in your workplace.
* Promote interest in career pathways within your industry.!
Benefits for students:
* Workplace skills and experience.
* Pathway planning
* Local community support and business mentoring
We have students interested in:
• Animal Studies
• Allied Health
• Business Administration
• Hair & Beauty
• Sport and Rec
• Carpentry, Plumbing or Electrical
• Engineering ………….and more!!
For further information contact:
Sara Waylen (Hume)
P: 0400 072 060