Mission and Vision
Our mission is to help our members form strong relationships through fortnightly meetings which provide support and promote business with the exchange of leads, referrals, and contact information.
The Business Referral Network provides the forum for a diversified group of business professionals to enhance their marketing efforts and achieve higher sales through the growth and maintenance of professional relationships.
The Sunranges Business Collective represents a wide range of businesses throughout the Macedon Ranges and surrounding areas while based in Sunbury. More than just a networking group, the Sunranges Business Collective allows our members to exchange ideas and reach out to the entire business community by advocating the businesses through our membership.
We do this by acting under one unified vision: helping local businesses succeed.
Our values are important to us and we want our members to know what we value and what we put into practice in our daily processes. These are the values we bring to each other on the team:
- INTEGRITY – Encompassing honesty and loyalty.
- KNOWLEDGE – Education to improve processes.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – being responsible and professional.
- SUPPORT – with assistance to all and promote business growth.
- FAIRNESS – thinking of others with respect.
- EXCELLENCE – providing a platform for the express purpose of growing business
- SUCCESS – through networking with like minded businesses.
The Sunranges Business Collective meets at 7.15 A.M. fortnightly at McMahon Pavilion, Clarke Oval – Riddell Road, Sunbury 3429.
The success of SBC is measured in the total business value done by member referrals which is now over half million dollars in business.
Members are encouraged to bring guests they feel would be suitable for consideration. Any current members can be contacted directly for more information.
Check out the welcome pack on our website for more info.