Membership Benefits and Costs
By supporting the SBA, you are supporting business and job-growth in Sunbury, which benefits our whole Community.
SBA Members enjoy many Benefits and Cost Savings, including:
***News Flash...News Flash...
The SBA is proud to announce a new partnership with the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), which offers current SBA Members, and new Members before 30 June, access to VCCI's "Essential Membership Package" valued at $644.
The Essentials Package includes dozens of workplace tools and templates to assist businesses as they navigate the complexities of Human Resource/Staff Management, Workplace Health & Safety, and more. Choose from a huge range of policy & procedural tools to help businesses of all size.
Existing SBA Members need to contact the SBA to "Opt-In" to the new VCCI program, and after your details are provided to VCCI, you can access all of the tools listed here. New Members need to sign-up before June 30 to obtain this $644 value for no cost. Why wait??
Priority access & registration to a range of knowledge-based events, including;
- Expert-Speaker presentations
- Business information
- Government and regulatory updates & impacts
- Business Management
- Team building
- Managing staff
- Workplace Safety
- Developing policies and procedures
- Using Websites & Social Media to grow your business
- Other topics as identified by Member feedback and Surveys
- Business events offered by Partners including the Victorian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Business Promotion & Exposure opportunities
Promote and grow your Business via;
- Networking events
- Meet and interact with Business peers & mentors
- Meet and promote yourself at Consumer & Community events
- Sponsorship promotional opportunities
- SBA event Sponsorships
- Partner event Sponsorships
- Website & Communications Sponsorships
- Marketing & Advertising
- Participation in SBA co-ordianted & targeted campaigns
- SBA Preferred Supplier relationships
- Your Business is promoted as a "preferred supplier"
- SBA endorsement
- Your Business must adhere to SBA ethics policy
- You can use SBA logo on your Business promtional material
Advocacy and Representation
If you're frustrated with having no "voice" as a single Business, then the SBA can help you to be heard by joining our collective "Voice".
- Researched, mandated & bi-partisan Policy Statements relating to issues impacting Sunbury
- Media Partnerships to make us heard
- Relationships with Governments and regulators to encourage communication and participation in policy development
Members receive attractive discounts that easily exceed the cost of Membership, including;
- Discounted attendance at Events
- Discounts on Sponsorship programs for SBA Events, Website, and Communications initiatives
- Discounts from SBA Media Partners for print & radio advertising & sponsorships
- Discounted Memberships with Partner Organisations
- Discounts on goods & services from other SBA Members are soon to be announced
Membership Categories and Costs
The SBA is a private, Not-for-Profit group, funded by Membership & Sponsorships.
Memberships are tax-deductable and inexpensive, at around $1 to $4 per week.
|Member Type||Eligibility||Cost per/annum|
Not For Profit
Individual members with a Health, Student or Pension card holders
Community partner representatives
Home-based or sole-trader business with no employees or contractors
1 - 9 Staff or Contractors
10+ Staff or Contractors
Help us to help you, by joining the SBA today!
- All new Memberships subject to approval from Membership Committee
- All Members must abide by SBA Ethics Policy. Policy available on request
- Memberships valid for 12 months, renewable on anniversary of joining